The week before AGM...
This week is busy...
- Monday (Tonight): Shawbury Quiz Night please support these guys on there quest to raise money for their tractor run to Blackpool.
- Tuesday: Alberbury are hosting a food social at the Smoke Stop, get in touch for more info
- Wednesday: YMF Jump Rope social (May have to be postponed due to nos.) and Nessclife POTM!
- Thursday: Competitions meeting, 8pm @ Livestock Market. COME AN COLLECT CLUB AGM TOPS FOR BLACKPOOL.
- Friday: Shropshire Show social supper, get in touch with Pedge or Katie if your keen.
- Saturday: FIELD TO FORK FESTIVAL. SFYFC promoting yfc to the masses, if you can lend a hand let me know. Also Rea Valley YFC are hosting a hypnosis evening.
- Sunday: Shearing, stockjudging and stockman of the year comp.
You don't need to be a farmer to become a Young Farmer . . .
For more information on how you can become a Young Farmer contact our County Office now for friendly advice on how to join:01743 442 880